Sunday 7 October 2012

Hello October.

Acknowledging you 7days later is a little awkward...
I just noticed you.
You see these past weeks were not mine, I just got back.
I always wanted days off work; to have a time I call mine, lounging in front of a television
Eating anything I feel like without preparing it.
It never occurred to me that I may not enjoy it!
October, I was so tired of being weak and helpless, I was only looking forward to being better the next day.
Everything tasted bad and smelt awful...
That's all gone now. Just that I miss the reason behind it all.
I see you now October, and in the right shade too.
I see you clearly because I'll enjoy every bit of each day you label.
@kiah you are always an inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. awwww....and you as well my love....

    Happy october!

    ReplyDelete