Monday 13 August 2012

Happy Times

It's bed time; we both had a long day
While I was typing away, preparing reports, sending mails n stuff, you were doing your own thing.
Dinner was okay, we both don't know what it tasted like; we are too tired.
So we are on the bed, giving thanks to God for helping us through, hoping that our strength will return when we wake...we fall into the sleep we so badly crave...
The next time I'm conscious, I see you' ve been awake, your hands have been busy. My silly body responding....so we walk the road of pleasures. It's serious work o....we are tired again, now asleep.
It's finally morning; we are trying to exchange pleasantries before we move on to prayer , we decide to worship first....he's calling, I respond. We switch places a few times with the need to etch deeper into each other's skin...good thing it's a Saturday.
We worshiped a lot today.....why didn't I get married earlier? 


This little note of mine confirms to me that my waiting wasn't in vain and I will like you to keep this little secret "regardless of how tired you are, true fun finds its energy just like water can never be stranded.
Love rejuvenates, strengthens and heals. The cure to being tired is FUN, fun with your spouse, children,family or friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment