Wednesday 21 September 2011

Love...the hard part.

It's been a while since I wrote, I've been scared.
It had to take something deeper to move me to write...
I wish it were excitement about something splendid,
or  tale too good to be true that I must tell cos its true...
Alas, its pain! Of all things, pain from Love.
Its like holding on to a red-hot metal, knowing you can't let go.
I learnt recently that Love requires sacrificing your emotion for that of the person you Love.
So I'm hurt, yet I can't take offence,
Pained but can't resent
Its a price I'm willing to pay though,
Cos without the test, strength can't truly be ascertained.
Love is patient, does no wrong, believes all things yet STRONG....

#amwritingcosuwontreadit!

1 comment:

  1. we need to talk!!! mail me or sumfin!!! i love you...stay strong!

    ReplyDelete